EVA foam has a certain flexibility, excellent insulation, compressibility, surface natural viscosity, as well as insulation, shock absorption, sealing and other functions; Can satisfy the design requirements of equipment miniaturization and ultra-thin, manufacturability and practicability, applicability is wide and thickness, is a kind of excellent thermal conductive filler material, is widely used in electrical and electronic products. EVA foam, beautiful shape, with shockproof, anti-skid, anti-collision, scratch resistant, high transparency, widely used in organic glass, glass handicraft, reveal frame, household appliances, furniture products, hardware accessories, transparent plastic products, etc.
Silicone rubber has the outstanding resistance to high and low temperature performance, in - 70 ℃ to + 260 ℃ temperature range good flexibility, and has the advantages of resistance to ozone, weather aging, appropriate for the thermal mechanical seal gasket. There is no toxicity to produce adiabatic, insulating products and medical rubber products. At the same time, it is waterproof, flame retardant, high temperature resistant, conductive, wear-resistant, oil resistant and so on. It is widely used in many industries such as machinery, electronics and water heating. Fluorine rubber gasket (FPM) : with high temperature resistance, can be in - 30 ℃ to + 250 ℃ environment, strong oxidant, oil resistant, resistant to acid and alkali resistance. It is usually used in high temperature, high vacuum and high pressure environment, which is also suitable for oil environment. Due to its excellent performance, fluorine rubber is widely used in petroleum, chemical, aviation, aerospace and other sectors.
The features of EVA and PEVA are:
1. Biodegradable: it will not cause harm to the environment when discarded or burned.
2. Similar to PVC price: the price of EVA is more expensive than that of toxic PVC, but it is cheaper than PVC of phthalate.
3. Light weight: the density of EVA is between 0.91 and 0.93, while PVC is 1.32.
4, excluding the stink: EVA excluding like ammonia (ammonia) or other organic odor.
5. No heavy metal: comply with international toy regulations (en-71 Part 3 and astm-f963).
6. Free of phthalates: suitable for children's toys and do not produce plasticizers to release the danger.
7. High transparency, softness and tenacity: wide application range.
8. Super low temperature (-70c): suitable for freezing environment.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The application prospect of inflatable boat in ...
- The maintenance method of the fishing boat outb...
- EVA foam pad is a strong anti-pressure environment
- EVA foam is widely used in light industry and i...
- EVA foam /EVA materials have an unparalleled ad...
- EVA foam is a popular environmental protection ...
- The production process of EVA foam material
- The cleaning method of the car mat
- EVA pads introduce the difference between asbes...
- Features and application of EVA pads
- Advantages of EVA foam Marine Mat
- Customize decking mat for your boat
- What is EVA foam?
- The Price Trend of the EVA Material
- How to cut EVA foam sheet
- Customized EVA Foam Boat Flooring Sheet/Pad
- How to install the Komin Sport EVA Deck Pad