EVA foam is characterized by good flexibility, high elasticity like rubber.
Even at the temperature of -50 DEG it still have good flexibility, transparency, excellent chemical stability, resisting aging and ozone resistance strength, non-toxic.
EVA foam can be produced by injection molding, blow molding, calendering, thermoforming, coating, heat sealing, welding molding.
EVA foam was made from EVA granules as raw material, and adding other additives after injection molding foaming. The EVA granules is composed of ethylene and vinyl acetate co-polymer and preparation, English name for the Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, referred to as EVA.
Application of EVA foam:
EVA foam usually comes in EVA foam sheet or EVA foam roll
EVA foam with excellent chemical properties, are widely used in manufacturing shoes, bags lining, toys, sports goods, building materials, timber materials, and various emerging applications such as electronic parts and automotive interiors and so.
The EVA Raw Material Our Choose:
1. Elastic, not easy deformation, not easy to tear.
2. High Density, not easy to damage. Odorless, non-toxic.
3. Stain resistant & very easy to maintain, can also be pressure washed.
4. Provides a non-slippery surface for your boat in both wet & dry conditions.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The application prospect of inflatable boat in ...
- The maintenance method of the fishing boat outb...
- EVA foam pad is a strong anti-pressure environment
- EVA foam is widely used in light industry and i...
- EVA foam /EVA materials have an unparalleled ad...
- EVA foam is a popular environmental protection ...
- The production process of EVA foam material
- Where is EVA foam widely used
- The cleaning method of the car mat
- EVA pads introduce the difference between asbes...
- The Price Trend of the EVA Material
- How to cut EVA foam sheet
- Customized EVA Foam Boat Flooring Sheet/Pad
- How to install the Komin Sport EVA Deck Pad
- Application of EVA Marine Deck Pad
- Why Choose EVA Faux Teak Foam Sheets